Via several people: Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/TV shows and put their summaries from Better than it sounds and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
1. Three Funny Animals of indeterminate species live in a refurbished water storage device and spend their time driving people insane, making fun of their writers, and breaking the Fourth Wall at every given opportunity. Also features shorts of mobster pigeons, a jack-of-all-trades giant chicken, and a Genre Savvy retired actor.
2. A pizza delivery boy goes on a one-way trip to the future, where he meets and befriends a physically deformed orphan and an alcohol-fueled criminal. They all quit their jobs to work for the delivery boy's senile nephew.
3. Amnesiac with shitload of money tries to figure out exactly who was phone. Johnnies ensue.
4. A heavily tattooed kung-fu Dalai Lama, his Eskimo pals, a blind Chinese loli of mass destruction and some animals that don't exist (but should) take on an army of arsonists who wear giant shoulderpads.
5. In A World where not-terribly-nice people can kill you with their minds, a fat guy, a talking cat, an emotionless girl and a man with a bulletproof jacket take on odd jobs every two episodes.
6. Good-natured college kid wishes that he could find a girl, finds God instead.
7. A salaryman quits his job to run errands for and with unstable foreigners who frequently try to kill him. He still dresses like a salaryman, though.
8. A bunch of nerds sit around in a room writing pornography and talking about formulaic harem anime.
9. A poor girl is forced to pretend she's a boy and hang out with obnoxiously rich Bishonen as punishment for destroying private property.
10. An effeminate boy sells his soul for a highly skilled butler.
11. Humanity battles aliens with Transforming Mecha, The Power Of Love and/or The Power Of Rock and Lots and Lots of Missiles.
12. Two bishounen wage war against each other for 110 episodes.
13. A math teacher convinces her class she's a fan of yakuza films.
14. Kids play while wearing glasses. This often causes major problems across the city and has the potential to be life-threatening.
15. A big guy with an unfortunate tattoo tries to get therapy for the girlfriend who hates him after his pretty-haired, ex-best friend sells out the world for a makeover and a spiffy new Batman outfit
16. A girl falls in love with a man who once bought her a book.
17. A pair of fast-flying couriers get dragged into a war against their will.
18. Scientist makes his dead son the best robot in the world.
19. An immature computer geek gains possession of a giant steel samurai, and uses it to fight off Space Nazis.
20. What if Lupin the Third kidnapped adopted an 11-year-old rich girl?
21. A boy who can talk to microbes attends an elite agricultural university.
22. On her first day of school, a girl falls in love with a drug addict who grabs her on the bus.
23. Moving is Serious Business. A one night stand nearly dooms the world. Giant robots dance the monkey.
24. Garbage collectors IN SPACE!.
25. A Japanese company can't build a rocket capable of lifting a full grown man into space, so they use a teenage girl instead.
26. Jesus and Buddha celebrate their divine bromance by moving to Japan and renting an apartment together.
27. A cold war between a sentai hero and his nemesis takes place in a small town. The town takes the nemesis' side.
28. A drone Dragon and a fiery Tiger neurotically fight to understand their purpose relying on breast enhancement, fine dining, life between vending machines and crystal chards as their map. Oh and Santa is a dejected teddy bear. Awesome!
29. A guy who eats vampires acts like a complete idiot while occasionally eating vampires and making a scythe out of his blood. Nanomachines started it.
30. A World War II-era battleship is equipped with a really powerful gun and sent off into space to fight alien invaders.